Thursday, January 26, 2006
I did NOT expect this to work as well as it did. Hahah, color me pleasantly surprised!
If you have siiiiikret someone and you wanna know what the odds are of you getting together, click the link. All I know is, I better continue working out and trimming down! Wooohooo!!
Saturday, January 21, 2006
FO-LEY! FO-LEY! FO-LEY!!!
Blog entry to follow, but for now, WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT! WOOT!!!!
What a great day.
Saturday, January 07, 2006
JUST A QUICK UPDATE
Been real quiet lately, but it's been for some pretty big reasons. For the two or three of you who care, I'll probably write about it soon when I have the strength to discuss it. For now though, I wanted to post something I found from PVP that made me smile.
10 reasons Gay Marriage is wrong:
1. Being gay is not natural. And as you know Americans have always rejected unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2. Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3. Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because, as you know, a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4. Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5. Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed. The sanctity of Britney Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6. Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7. Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8. Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9. Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10. Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
There's one thing I want to say, so I'll be brave
You were what I wanted
I gave what I gave
I'm not sorry I met you
I'm not sorry it's over
I'm not sorry there's nothing to save.
- Stars, "Your Ex-Lover is Dead"
Monday, January 02, 2006
Take the Seven Deadly Sins Quiz
Apparently, I'm going straight to hell. *blush*